Followers

New Chapter

Enough with all the nonsense world that never end.. and start the journey to the future and maybe a better future... thanks to any person in my life that always have supported me and always be there for me. For a better yesterday, yes starting this 17sept i will take a license of driving (Car) , all this to ensure the better me... I must started to stop all the tears that always out for any reason that i had... Enough with this ignoring people life. at least this will make me happy for my life. yes its not ur life and also not their life. its just me.... let me die in peacefull and always smile in life... p/s: tq for someone out there that always with me, i know some of your heart it is for me... thanks...

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...