Followers

What am i concern?

so idiot when i cant never forget a normal human that have no special, but all human are normal right. But i think to make it's different when that human heart is different from anyone else. so sick when i dreamed always about that normal human, to think that that human had put spell on me, i think the human doesnt know any kind of black magic but what it have?, I just dont know. So sorry i cannot forgive myself from being love for that human although that human doesnt need me anymore n i feel that human a day by day become more far apart. Why? has that human teach me something so great?....so thank you that human because used to be my side. tq....

2 comments:

  1. ada org vuduu ngko ke??.. die buat apa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what vuduu .....? wakakaka xdelah ni luahan aje...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...