Followers

Sometime I

Sometimes I (cuhax expression about these day in his life)

Sometimes I feel so alone

Sometimes I feel being watched

Sometimes I feel being ignored

Sometimes I feel so down

Sometimes I feel wanna being alone

Sometimes I have to think about anyone else

Sometimes I am very clumsy

Sometimes I feel like to have some fun

Sometimes I feel to have rainbow

Sometimes I feel wanna be in silent world

Sometimes I am just being such a ‘friend’

Sometimes people feel me being annoying

Sometimes people left their hope to me

Sometimes I am being materialistic

Sometimes I am feel so confident

Sometimes I am so panic!

Sometimes YOU the read one doesnt’ know who am I….

Sometimes I am look happy outside but in the INSIDE I am sad n frustrated. Why? Why? Why?  dont ever ask me that question…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...